Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

The Farewell...

Today was my last day in my host city! I'm sad, but I know that it was a great experience...
Since the last year until now, I've met a lot of people... I did many friends....I changed my way of think and of acting. Unfortunately, I have to say good bye!
Some people say that the exchange isn't the right choice in your life, I guess that who says these things, never been so wrong, because the exchange is the best chance that you ever had! With this chance, you will learn about people, culture, a language and to do everything without any help.... You become a responsable person, above the all things, you become a independent person!
 I'm proud to say that, I'm not only a German girl, now I am a German  girl with a Brazilian  heart!
So, who can get this opportunity, don't miss it!
It's like Rotary says to us... " Exchange isn't a year in your life, it's a life in one year"
Brazil, thank you for all !
 It isn't a Good Bye, but a See you soon!
The last goodbye!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen